With 5 children, life can be a little chaotic. Occasionally I have to make sacrifices, but I always make sure that style isn’t one of them. Yes, I do just throw on a t-shirt and jeans a lot of the time, but that doesn’t mean I can’t do it with style. Sometimes being a mom means you don’t always get time to throw together a perfect outfit. But, with a little curation of my closet, I’ve found that dressing in style doesn’t have to be a hassle. If you fill your closet with good, classic, and comfy staples, suddenly getting ready becomes very easy.
Here is some closet must-have inspiration:
2. Vintage Oversized Velvet Blazer from Urban Outfitters, $69 (currently on sale for $49.99!)
I am so into velvet right now! Velvet everything. Did y’all see what I wore to the opening of Family Business Beer Co.? In love.
3. Wythe Leather Band Felt Hat from Free People, $58
Hats are a necessity in sunny Austin. Got to steer clear of those UV rays!
4. Tiny Baguette Studs by Bing Bang, $58
While I love love love dangly earrings, sometimes studs are just the better choice. Gus can’t yank on these!
6. Double Layer Cashmere and Cotton Crew Sweater by Vince., $285
There is nothing like cashmere. This sweater is perfect for layering.
7. Sante Fe Floral Skirt from Anthropologie, $148
I love skirts and I love florals.
9. Melissa Pull On Boots by Frye, $358 (currently on sale for $199!)
BOOTS! I’m a southern girl, I need my boots! These boots by Frye are classic, durable, and super cute. They’ll also last a lifetime.
10. “Jet Set” Canvas Diaper Bag by Quinny x Rachel Zoe, $229.99
How adorable is this bag? You’d never guess it was a diaper bag. But still, even if you don’t have little ones running around the coop, this bag has so many components and compartments that you’ll definitely appreciate.