Oils

Essential Oils With Young Living

Fun fact: Did you know that frankincense and myrrh are not just gifts from the magi? They’re also essential oils.

I became obsessed with essential oils a few years ago when a friend of mine suggested using lavender to help with plane jitters. I was skeptical at first. How can smell really help put those butterflies at ease? (People use xanax for that, and last I heard, xanax did not work because of scent.) Despite my skepticism, I tried it. I put dabs of the lavender on my neck and wrist before going to the airport, hoping the oil would linger long enough before takeoff. On the plane, when engine starting roaring, and we started lifting into the air, I put my nose to my wrist, and breathed in deep. Soon after, relief. My anxiety dwindled, and relaxation began to set in.

Since then, I’ve become quite the oil dabbler. When I have tummy trouble, I turn to a mixture of peppermint and ginger oil to find solace. Citrus is my go-to oil for hydration (who knew?), and eucalyptus helps me wake up in the morning, while chamomile helps soothe my wandering mind to sleep.

There is a magical world of essential oil that I am just tapping into. I love Young Living because they have over 100 essential oils and blends for me to try. I’ve been learning so much about this  new kind of wellness, and each new discovery has opened my senses to a more vibrant way of healthy living. Because essential oils each have their own healing and therapeutic properties, I can find a scent that can accompany any ailment and incur any mood. I honestly can’t get enough.

Want to join me on my journey? Sign up today to become an affiliate at Young Living! Use me as your referral by putting in the member code 12621318 at sign up.

Do you use essential oils? Which ones do you swear by? What are your must-haves?

Related Posts

9 Comments

Lauren
    December 5, 2017 at 10:24 pm

Welcome to the wonderful world of Young Living! These oils have truly changed my life! Peace and Calming is a MUST!!!

Andrea Gustin
    December 5, 2017 at 11:00 pm

I love, love , love Frankincense! I use it with my moisturizer morning and night, it makes my skin so soft and imperfections like sun spots less noticeable! RC is helpful for my asthma when it acts you too…I swear by Young Living!

Cindy
    December 5, 2017 at 11:04 pm

Thieves and eucalyptus are my go to’s this time of year!!

Holly Slick
    December 6, 2017 at 5:09 am

I love their “Christmas Spirit” oil for this time of year! It’s so perfect for the way the house should smell this month:)

Renee Starr
    December 6, 2017 at 1:25 pm

Hi Jess,
    I love Young Living and their EOs. My all time favorite is Thieves, I use it the most. I have been a Young Living distributor from a year now. I started my oil Journey because my oldest son Sam as ADHD and medicine was doing more harm then good. So I started doing research to find a more natural solution. Then I found out that a friend from church sold Young Living so I talk to her and few months later I bought my first kit. It has been the best thing ever. ❤❤❤❤

Amy Daniel
    December 6, 2017 at 4:20 pm

Peace and calming, thieves and deep relief roll on are my go tos!

Erika
    December 8, 2017 at 10:45 am

Pinterest has lots good recipes for different blends. Oils are super fun to use.

Karli Medders
    December 10, 2017 at 4:32 am

I have been slowly incorporating oils into our every day lives (without my husband knowing 🤣). I can’t wait to switch out our cleaning supplies with more natural alternatives! Peppermint is my favorite (besides Christmas Spirit this time of year)! Just found out last night it helps with tummy pains, sinus issues…..& warding off mice?!?! Who knew??? Try the NingXia, Jess! ❤️

pale
    December 11, 2017 at 7:50 am

ԜOW just what I ѡas looking for. Came here by sеɑrching for ѕprain